Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hilton Honers

jtisony1
Explorer C

I want to know why there is not a reciprocal program with Hilton.  Both companies appear to have every other major supplier in their program.  Being a Diamond member at Hilton and A-List Preferred with SWA this is very frustrating!  In addition, on a regular basis when I am checking in or out of Hilton properties I see you flight crews doing the same.

My gut says someone at either Hilton or SWA has made an emotional decision. I have sent this same email to them today as well

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Hilton Honers

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @jtisony1,

Though we aren't currently partnered with Hilton, it's great to know what kind of partnerships our Customers would like to see in the future. We're happy to take it into consideration - thanks for posting on the Southwest Community!

cawthonmonroe
Explorer C

Lindsey,

Apologies in advance for piling on but she has an extremely valid point.  SW Air being one of the most popular airlines in the country and Hilton being one of the most popular hotel chains in the world seems like there could be some common ground to be found.  If you seriously think about it, it's almost borderline ridiculous that there is not a relationship there.  I know there used to be.  Can you give us an update on where those discussions between the two companies stand?  Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Cawthon Monroe

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @cawthonmonroe,

I don't have any updates on a partnership with Hilton, but it's always helpful to have feedback from our Customers as we think about the future of Rapid Rewards. 

major
Adventurer C

Hi Lindsay,

I travel often for work.  I am a huge SWA fan.  Hilton Honors would be a great addition to the SWA partners program.