Welcome to the Rapid Rewards Board.
Share knowledge about the Rapid Rewards
Program and learn from others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hotel Rapid Rewards Bonus Points Not awarded.

Young64
New Arrival

My first hotel bookings made through the Southwest app did not give me my bonus points. I have called customer service and they tell me they went through booking.com but I KNOW I booked these directly through southwest. Help!  What is my next step?

4 REPLIES

Re: Hotel Rapid Rewards Bonus Points Not awarded.

chgoflyer
Rising Star
Solution

Booking.com is the company Southwest partners with to provide hotel booking services on the Southwest website and app. You'll need to contact them, and can do so through the website at:

https://secure.southwesthotels.com/content/cs.html

Or by calling 1 (888) 850 3958.

Hopefully they'll be able to help you. Good luck!

Allopez8881
New Arrival

I'm having the same issue! I haven't received ANY of my double points. I've had the card a little over six months and I keep getting the run around from chase and from southwest and no one seems to be able to help! 

lrsoktravel
New Arrival

I have discontinued using Southwest Hotels. I have used Southwest Hotels site many times and rarely are receiving all of the points I am entitled to receive. It's not worth the hasstle to try to get the points. And seeing that there is zero customer service for the hotels, it's not worth the trouble.

The final straw has been after cancelling reservations the hotels not being notified. I have also had problems with the rate being higher and there is absolutely no customer service at all.

It's much better to go directly through the hotel's website.

dfwskier

If you have had continuous problems with hotels, I can understand why you might want to deal directly with hotel websites for your reservations.

As far as cancellations not going thru and rates being switched, hold on to your confirmation e-mails. On hotel stays as you move forward, have your confirmation with you and insist that the hotel agree to charge you what the confirmation says it will charge you. Likewise on cancellations, always refer to the confirmation that you got when you cancelled. Repeated problems of this type SHOULD NOT be happening. Pehaps a talk with SW customer relations would be in order, and being able to talk about specific situations would be heplful.