Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

LUV VOUCHER

lebry001
Explorer C

Good Afternoon,

I been trying to reach the airline in regadards to my expireed LUV VOUCHER now when I need it for a travel emergancy I see they dont help me at all.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: LUV VOUCHER

bec102896
Aviator A

@lebry001 

Sorry to hear you have been having issues reaching Southwest in regards to requesting an exception for an extension on your voucher. From what I have heard they will on a case by case situation re issue travel funds as a LUV voucher (not sure if they do the same for a LUV voucher) if they do they will probably deduct $100 as that’s what is done when travel funds are issued as a voucher. 

To request an exception I would reach out to customer relations at 855-234-4654. Note that if they are able to re issue you another voucher it can take up to 14 days to get the voucher (this time frame is what I have heard from others). You could also try to reach out to Southwest on Twitter and hopefully they can assist. 

Hope this helps

Blake 

Re: LUV VOUCHER

CareforNOLA
Frequent Flyer A

@lebry001,

The Customer Service group is likely tied up with rescheduling due to Tropical Storm Barry.  The storm is squarely across their flight routes.

Sorry that you have to wait; however, I have not seen much success in getting any airline to honor expired vouchers, so the answer may be as frustrating as the wait.  I am just letting you know my experience so that if you have other demands on your time, you may not want to wait.  I hope your travel emergency gets resolved quickly.