Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost Coupons/SWA Cards, Flight 1341-7/23/2018

HowieR316
Explorer C

This morning I was on flight #1341 (AUS to NSH). I was sitting in the 3rd row, left side aisle. Hopped off to catch the next flight to Milwaukee and realized upon boarding that I left 16 drink coupons, along with my A-List preferred card and wife’s Companion Pass-all in the back seat pocket. My home address is on all of the documents including the drink vouchers. Inadvertent mistake-had them all in our bag from our SWA OAK to AUS flight yesterday, took them out of my bag this morning on the flight and forgot to put them back in from being in the seat pocket. What are the odds of us finding?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Lost Coupons/SWA Cards, Flight 1341-7/23/2018

dfwskier
Aviator A

Morning.

Well, the first thing to do, if haven't alreay done so, is to conatct  SW directly . Here's how:

https://live.nettracer.aero/southwest-paxview/lostandfound/landing.do

As for the likelihood of getting the items back, it will be a function of who finds them, and how honest that person is.

Good luck

Re: Lost Coupons/SWA Cards, Flight 1341-7/23/2018

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

Morning.

Well, the first thing to do, if haven't alreay done so, is to conatct  SW directly . Here's how:

https://live.nettracer.aero/southwest-paxview/lostandfound/landing.do

As for the likelihood of getting the items back, it will be a function of who finds them, and how honest that person is.

Good luck

Hopefully someone who is interested in a drink or two, and not 16 - I'd be fairly hopeful on this one since your identifying information is there, so that the cards at least could be returned or re-issued fairly easily.

@If you use twitter is might be worth reaching out to see if the coupons could be replaced and initiate a re-issue of your cards, atlhough I haven't actually been asked to provide these on past flights the terms are that you'd have them. You can message to @SouthwestAir, don't send any personal information until they ask for a direct message to confirm your identify.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.