Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost My Rapid Rewards Points

avgbowler
Explorer C

I was told that points never expired, but when I logged in all of my points are gone. I am about to start flying SWA again, but if my points disappear, that would be a problem for me. Is there away way to get my points restored?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Lost My Rapid Rewards Points RR 179167844

franktravel
Aviator B
Solution

I don't think so. 

Upon enrollment, Members' accounts are active for 24 months. Members' accounts will remain active as long as the Member has a Qualifying Activity at least once every 24 months. The Member's account expiration date will be 24 months from the date of the last Qualifying Activity. If a Member fails to have any Qualifying Activity in 24 months, the Member's account will become inactive and all points, awards, rewards, and promotional incentives will be forfeited. Southwest Airlines reserves the right to cancel the membership of any inactive Member. “Qualifying Activity” means (a) points earned from flights booked through Southwest Airlines, (b) points earned from our Rapid Rewards Partners and posted to Member’s account prior to the expiration date, (c) points purchased through Southwest.com, and (d) gifted/transferred/donated points received and claimed by the recipient. Gifted/Transferred/Donated points are a Qualifying Activity for the recipient only. Examples of activities that do not count as Qualifying Activities include but are not limited to: cancelled trips; nonrevenue travel such as Reward or Companion Pass travel; for the donating Member, points donated by a Member to a charity; and other travel such as charter flights, service-charged, reduce-rate, tradeout, extra seat, and paper tickets.