Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost Rapid Rewards Number

Kymmi
Explorer C

I have misplaced my daughter and husband's rapid rewards numbers.  What is the fastest way to get that information online? Haven't been able to get through on the phone lines (weather volume) and haven't found a place I could get the information online. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Lost Rapid Rewards Number

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Some bowsers (Chorme, and Mozilla) save userid's.  Try to log on and see whether or not the bowser provides multiple logon ids (RR #s). Their phones should do the same (assuming they have installed the SW app).

Absent that, I know of no way to get the numbers on line. So, you'ld need to contact that airline

Edit add: I guess there is one other place to look. Travel confirmation e-mails contain RR numbers.

You could look there. 

Another edit add:  I guess if you use the account recovery function that the airline will e-mail the RR number to the e-mail address on record:

https://www.southwest.com/account/recovery

SWDigits
Aviator A

One additional thought  is to try the chat function within the Southwest app.  The only time I used it there was a queue of 2 in front of me that almost immediately cleared versus an extended projected hold time on the phone.

Customer | Home airport DCA

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Kymmi wrote:

I have misplaced my daughter and husband's rapid rewards numbers.  What is the fastest way to get that information online? Haven't been able to get through on the phone lines (weather volume) and haven't found a place I could get the information online. 

If you have purchased flights for them before it will appear in the old tickets if you have those archived in your email program.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.