Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Missing Purchases

coasterad
Explorer C

Hello everyone,

Has anyone had transactions go missing from your credit card account? I have the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus card and recently bought something from Omaha Steaks. For the first few days, the transaction was listed as "pending" on my online account. However, the last few days, all traces of the transaction are gone. It is not listed as pending, and it has not been listed as a sale either.

I contacted the merchant and they said that everything went through correctly, and my order has shipped. I have not, however, contacted Chase directly yet as I know things are slowed down by the holiday season. 

If anyone has had this problem and can offer a solution, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks everyone!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Missing Purchases

bec102896
Aviator A

I have seen this happen on my chase debit card from time to time as well it will come back. sometimes it takes a couple days I'm not sure why it does it though but it happens to me a lot on weekends and near holidays. 

your best bet would be to call chase and see what they say. But in the meantime just try to keep track of your purchases so you don't over spend. 

Hope this helps

Blake