Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Not able to login to my Southwest Account via iPhone or Safari - But login Google Chrome is fine

ashinanda
Explorer C

As of today I discovered that I am not able to login to my Southwest Acccount :

1. On my iPhone I get a message 

"The request is forbidden

Error 403100000

( )"

2. Login through Safari too gives a mesage saying site under maintenence.

3. But when I login through Google Chrome it works just fine.

Can someone help Please

I am attaching a snapshopt Error Message on iPhoneError Message on iPhone

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Not able to login to my Southwest Account via iPhone or Safari - But login Google Chrome is fine

AustinBrister
Explorer C

Same problem here.  No answers yet from Southwest?

Re: Not able to login to my Southwest Account via iPhone or Safari - But login Google Chrome is fine

audrowe
Explorer C

I started seeing this same error on my Samsung S7 Edge this week.  I can login fine through chrome on a PC, but not through chrome or the app on my phone.  Both give me "The request is forbidden Error: 403100000".  I tried erasing cookies/user data and reinstalling the app with no luck.  I tried resetting my password through the working PC web page - no luck.

Mberney
Explorer C

I am having the exact problem.  It began on 1-1-18.   Error 403100000

Tonya7609
Explorer C

I am getting the same error on 1/2/2018.  I can log in with the Chrome, but not from the App. 

I am using Android Phone - Galaxy S8.  I am getting the same message as the OP.  "The Request is Forbidden   Error 403100000"     Found this page by googling the error message.   Hopefully it's a temporary problem. 

Jwelz90
Explorer C

Same problem here on my S8. In Central America with no laptop so can't try to use a PC. Hopefully it works soon. 

fixerrorspdy
Explorer C

Yes, i have the same issue when i try to log in my Southwest Account with the chrome browser on my phone Galaxy Note 8 it shows error. I tried my best to login to the account but failed to do so. Another issue i face while using the chrome is that The message pops up with a message “Confirm Form Resubmission” occurs. To solve this visit Fix ERR CACHE MISS Error to get the best solution. All the guidelines are helpful for all.

Explorer C

Started having this problem last week during a trip.  Now cannot use app to book flights. Zero inflight access. 

Verizon said app problem.

SWA said known problem and to un install app and reload.  This did not correct the error.

Has anyone found a solution?