Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Old Employer showing up on Coupon

WZiel-SWC
Explorer A

So years ago I thought I went online and put in a business name or something linking myself to a prior employer. I no longer work at this job but every time I get my drink coupons it links to that account. I am wondering what this is doing and if I can reset it?  I don't want to keep giving money to my old employer. 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Old Employer showing up on Coupon

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Sorry, I'm not clear about what you are asking. Are you purchasing drink coupons from a 3rd party site and there's a link between that site and your old employer? If so, then perhaps the question would be better asked of that site. 

--TheMiddleSeat

WZiel-SWC
Explorer A

No, the drink coupons are from Southwest. (I fly a ton as a consultant)

But the letter that is mailed to me has my old employers name on it.  So somewhere in a southwest system they have linked me to my old employer (company name).  I have looked on my profile and I see no space for "Current Employer" or any SWBiz ID or anything.  I know when I switched companies about 4-5 years ago I did something with SWBiz or something but even then I am not sure if I am somehow linked to different companies or not.

SWDigits
Aviator A
Solution

I haven't seen this topic in the forums so I'm intrigued.  Have you tried to get in touch with the Southwest Business team?  Their contact info (phone and email) is at the bottom of this page:

https://www.southwest.com/html/air/business-groups/corporate-travel.html

Customer | Home airport DCA

WZiel-SWC
Explorer A

No I did not

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Then you might want to.

I suspect the business name was attached to your account at some point through use of SWABIZ, so those are the people who should be able to remove it for you if so desired.