Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Points from Community Coffee

kcoryek
Explorer C

Has anyone entered codes form Community Coffee rewards program and not received the points?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Points from Community Coffee

dfwskier
Aviator A

Hi.

I am aware of the program, but have not used it.

I'm sure there is some time delay between asking for points and the time the points are actually awarded. Normally the program T&Cs specify that time period. I looked and could not find that information. How long ago did you make your submission?

Here's a link to the program terms and conditions.

https://www.mdmgames.com/flymorebuymore/register.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

chgoflyer
Aviator A

The terms and conditions state, "Please allow 6-8 weeks following the end of the Redemption Period to receive Reward(s)," and the redemption period ends on 2/28/2019, so it looks like no one will actually receive anything until approx. April-May of 2019.

Also, be aware that the points aren't just automatically added to your account. You'll eventually be emailed a code and instructions on how to receive the actual points:

A Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® account is required to redeem Reward. Rewards will be issued in the form of a certificate that contains an award code and redemption instructions to receive Rapid Rewards® bonus points, and will be sent via email to the email address that was submitted during online registration.

seauxgeaux
Explorer C

Has anyone heard if we really have to wait for contest to be over?  My message from Community Coffee says that SWA has sent me an email. I have never received the email! Do not want to lose this points!