Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Rewards Card + Existing Rapid Rewards Account

smheeren
Explorer C

Hello,

I have an existing RR account that I've never really used, but applied/was approved for and received a Rapid Rewards credit card this week. I know on the appliation it said if you weren't already enrolled in Rapid Rewards then you would be automatically enrolled upon application/approval for the card. My problem is I don't remember if I entered my existing RR account # when I filled out the credit card application online.. so, is there a way for me to figure out if my RR credit card is linked to my existing RR account? I don't want it to be applying points to some mythical other new RR account that was created for me. The paperwork alongside my credit card I received in the mail does not list any RR account number at all, which makes me think it's using my existing account. BUT I want to have it figured out before I start using my new card.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rapid Rewards Card + Existing Rapid Rewards Account

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

Hi - the main  card on our account has my RR# on it.  Check the card itself.  Hope this helps!

Re: Rapid Rewards Card + Existing Rapid Rewards Account

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@smheeren

The best way to quickly get to the bottom of this situation is to reach out to us on Twitter (@SouthwestAir). It will take some research from a Representative who can access the Rapid Rewards database and do a quick search for you. The good news is that this can be done relatively quickly - probably within 15-20 minutes.