Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Rapid Rewards Number add to Group Booking

garymichelson1
Explorer B

What  part of END OF DISCUSSION don't you understand?

chgoflyer
Aviator A

A recommendation: Instead of getting upset at the people here who are trying to help you, perhaps try to understand what they're saying. 😉

Adding your RR number would cause that reservation to show up in your online account, which would give you the ability to modify it. Southwest requires the confirmation number as a check, to verify that the ablity to modify is something you should have. The travel agent isn't giving it out, presumably because they don't want you to have that ability.

I hope this helps.

garymichelson1
Explorer B

I have an idea, listen to me when I say END OF DISCUSSION! You offer worthless advice!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@garymichelson1 no need for the attitude, everyone was attempting to be kind and offer help. Sorry if your didn't find it helpful, but no need to attack.

--TheMiddleSeat

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Also, be aware that although you began this discussion, it exists in a public forum, and advice continued to be posted here may be valuable to other members. 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@chgoflyer wrote:

Also, be aware that although you began this discussion, it exists in a public forum, and advise continued to be posted here may be valuable to other members. 

I'm still curious whether this is common practice from third-party bookings, or if it was an isolated case. It seems like it may be standard practice where someone else had paid for the tickets on a passenger's behalf.

Unfortunately you would have to call the agency to add your RR number 48 hours prior in order to get your A-list benefits assigned at T-36 hours. Hopefully this works and you are able to get your benefits.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

bec102896
Aviator A

@garymichelson1

You came to a public forum for assistance and they tried to assist you there is no reason for you to be rude to them. I'm sorry if the info didn't help you but it may help others which is why people still respond to try and assist. You can always just ignore the responses if you don't like them. 

Blake 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@garymichelson1,

Thanks for bringing your question to the Southwest Airlines Community. The folks who responded are sincerely trying to offer help, that I can assure you. I'm sorry if somehow that was lost in translation. 

Please be mindful of your tone and help us maintain a respectful and courteous environment for all. You can read up on our User Guidelines here

garymichelson1
Explorer B

If I offended anyone, I am sincerely sorry for their hurt.