Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Rewards Visa Card and Drink Coupons

uhighjrbill04
Explorer C

Hello,

I have the Rapid Rewards Premier Visa card and I used to get free drink coupons every year. I just thought of this but I have not received any this year. Sorry if this has been answered on a different post but are we not getting free drink coupons any longer even if you have the credit card?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Rapid Rewards Visa Card and Drink Coupons

franktravel
Aviator B

They did stop some time ago. I believe they used to send them around your anniversary.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Chase stopped sending them in 2015. They've started now sending some on "milestone anniversaries," but these are very limited.

Southwest still sends 4 coupons after the completion of 10 one-way paid flights (not points bookings).

Haipham2017
Adventurer B

It seems random, I and my son got it but my wife did not.

uhighjrbill04
Explorer C

It's really funny but some just showed up in the mail a couple of days ago, concidentally right after  I posted this question. I will take it though ha.

buckeyenut1964
Explorer C

I haven't received drink coupons for years.  I opted out of it at one time because I wasn't drinking and now I can't find out how to sign back up.  I fly Southwest a LOT but no coupons.  Some passengers have given me coupons on flights so I know they still exist but not for me.  They do give me a can of water whenever I ask so that's something anyway 🙂

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@buckeyenut1964 wrote:

I haven't received drink coupons for years.  I opted out of it at one time because I wasn't drinking and now I can't find out how to sign back up.  I fly Southwest a LOT but no coupons.  Some passengers have given me coupons on flights so I know they still exist but not for me.  They do give me a can of water whenever I ask so that's something anyway 🙂

To opt in, log into your account on the Southwest website. Click on My Account. Under My Preferences, click on Travel. The opt in option is under Extras.

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 12.20.37 PM.png