Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Replacement Companion Pass Card

Fliesalot
Explorer C

I've lost the actual Companion Pass card. How do I get a replacement?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Replacement Companion Pass Card

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
  1. The card serves no actual purpose, but you might be able to call and request a new one. Not sure why you would though.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Oops, just saw the other post about testing new boarding procedures.  Also in that post was this:

For a replacement Companion Pass Card, please contact Rapid Rewards Customer Service at 1-800-445-5764. Also, keep in mind the test is being conducted on flights in or out of Dallas and Denver.

Fliesalot
Explorer C

Yes that's why I need a replacement because now apparently they have value. Thanks for sending the advice- I didn't see that.

Fliesalot
Explorer C

Just spoke to Christian at Rapid Rewards and although they can send replacement Companion Pass cards it will probably arrive after the test period is over. He said that the gate agent can tell that the companion is flying as such and should authorize boarding at same time without the card. I'm going to also take a pic of my profile that shows my companion choice just in case.

I hope they expand this- -boarding seperate from Companion and saving seats has been a hassle.