Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rewards For Opinions

iflyfreeii
Explorer C

I got an email that said:

Congratulations! You've been chosen as part of a select group to join the Rewards for Opinions panel. Simply take surveys on your own time, and the points you earn will be posted to your Rapid Rewards® account. 

In three simple steps, you’ll be on your way to earning.

1. JOIN: Join the Rewards for Opinions panel. 

2. SHARE: Share your opinion by taking online surveys that match your interests. 

3. EARN: Earn Rapid Rewards points for every survey you take. 

Sign up today, and receive 500 Rapid Rewards bonus points when you complete your first survey within three months of enrolling. 

BUT when I follow the instructions it says: 

Thank you for your interest!

Rewards for Opinions is not currently accepting 
new members at this time.

Please check back later.

What happen?

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Rewards For Opinions

brianrmc42
Explorer C

Just registered so I could post the same thing.  Doesn't make any sense.

iflyfreeii
Explorer C

Yea I did the same. I sent southwest a message I’ll let you know when they reply 

brianrmc42
Explorer C

I tried the email link again and this time it worked.  I was able to register.

SWDigits
Aviator A
For what it's worth I received two different marketing messages, the second one with a message titled "Updated link..." I haven't signed up.

Customer | Home airport DCA

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@iflyfreeii,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll do some research and follow up on this thread when I have a solution. 

gmeak
Explorer C

Still having the issue reported by another user...RR# already in use.

Please advise.

thank you.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

In my opinon (see what I did there?) there's not much value to be found through this Rapid Rewards partner. Points earnings are very low, and more often than not one answers several questions and is then told they don't qualify for the survey. YMMV.

jksobonya
Aviator A

If you got an e-mail to specifically sign up for Rewards for Opinions, I would think they would let you create an account and use the program. It may take a try or two. However, if you go to the site directly and try to sign up, it says that they are not currently accepting new members. At this point, you need a specific e-mail invite to get into the program. 

For what it's worth, I find RFO valuable, as it's the only way to earn points 100% for free. (If there is another way to earn points for free without buying anything, please let me know.) Go look at the post from another contributor who earned over 50,000 points this year alone ... 

--Jessica

dfwskier
Aviator A

Thanks for your opinion Jessica.

Everyone has to decide how to use their time. Some may decide to spend it at RFO - others won't