Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Re: Rewards for Opinions Program a Huge Waste of Time

Lmkel68

In the beginning the points would show up quickly.  Now it's 4-6 weeks and they are slowly transferring over. Whit  Rapid rewards dining and shopping, it seems to move a bit faster

Lmkel68

4-6 wks and it is a SLOW process. In the beginning it was a speedy process.  Now I just wait and hopes that they transfer over.  Rapid rewards shopping and dining seem to move quite fast.

J-H
New Arrival

I just spent close to an hour doing a survey that I finally qualified for to earn 150 Points. After I finished the survey, I got an error message saying there was a problem completing the survey. No way to contact anyone so I believe I am done with thisprogram.

DfDrPepper_23

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. It is a waste of time. Just forget it and move on.

justjayce
New Arrival

I just dumped this. They take your personal information several times just to tell you there are no surveys. Or when one is picked you never get to complete it. It is pure garbage and a complete time waster. 

In a time vs money perspective southwest points are worth about 1.5 cents. So even if you get a 15 minute survey for 50 RR points that is 75 cents. So these provide an value of about $3 an hour in points assuming you could do this constantly which you cannot. 

The only reason I would attempt this again is if I were desperate to keep my points from expiring, but there are many other ways to prevent that which are not as unproductive as this.

Southwest should dump this partner pronto.

DfDrPepper_23

Would be nice if we dump Southwest for another airlines. They dumped everyone's time. Honestly by all means. I decided not be their passenger no more. It is simple.

TheMiddleSeat
Rising Star

@DfDrPepper_23, if you dislike Southwest so much and no longer fly Southwest why do you hang out in the Southwest Community?

--TheMiddleSeat

DfDrPepper_23

Good question. I am a advocates for these peoples who have problems with the southwest. Peoples like me had some problems with it. 

nopolis
New Arrival

This is my exact experience also. I've tried 10 or so and have yet to be approved for 1. Many of mine seem to need me to be someone who is a big decisionmaker at my job. As an employee of a huge company, most of my coworkers would not qualify.  I find it a bit concerning that you give them all this free info and then are unable to complete a survey for some decent rewards points.  They really need something that vets most of your criteria as a member of the rewards program.

TFMD
New Arrival

I agree with the others.  Either this is a waste of my time or worse, a cheap way for you or your "partners" to elicit information from me for commercial purposes without any renumeration for my efforts! I doubt if anyone was ever rewarded for their efforts! Piss me off!