Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Airlines never followed up on taking my and my wife’s Frequent Flyer miles

Fig333
Explorer C

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Southwest Airlines never followed up on taking my and my wife’s Frequent Flyer miles

Fig333
Explorer C

Anyone else having problems with Southwest not responding to questions on why the are removing Frequent Flyer Miles with out some much as an email - Then not responding for request for follow up through customer support?

Not Good!

Re: Southwest Airlines never followed up on taking my and my wife’s Frequent Flyer miles

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Rapid Rewards points expire after 24 months with no point earning activity -- perhaps that's the reason?

Your best bet is to reach out to Customer Relations directly, via phone or Twitter.

Fig333
Explorer C

So since I posted on this forum I get an email saying if I want a faster response time call this number,  Keeping in mind they have never responded to three emails previous emails with the first almost a year ago! 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Fig333,

The Southwest Community is a blog and discussion forum. For assistance with your personal Rapid Rewards Account, please contact Customer Relations on Twitter (@Southwestair) or at 1-855-234-4654.