Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Credit Card friend referal

franktravel
Aviator B

See if you qualify for the Chase referral program to earn up to 50,000 Rapid Reward bonus points!

Refer friends by Dec 31 2018

visit https://tinyurl.com/h69fqf3

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Southwest Credit Card friend referal

Rick3515
Explorer A

This is a great way to earn Southwest Rapid Reward Points by referring Chase SWA credit cards. There is a bonus on the Personal Plus and Premier cards but not the Premier Business. Earn up to 50,000 rapid rewards per card. Good luck

Lovestofly
Explorer C

So...does the person you are referring also get bonus points. Just wondering if I get a card, get my sign up points, refer my husband, and we both get points for him signing up.

franktravel
Aviator B

You would have to visit The link below to see if your card is eligible for the "refer a friend promotion."  If it is, you would receive the "refer a friend bonus points" and the person applying for a new credit card would receive the card bonus points for the new account    https://tinyurl.com/h69fqf3 

dedeats
Explorer C

Hello,

I referred two friends who were approved for the Southwest Chase card 12/7. When should i expect to see these points post to my account? If these points dont post to my account until January, will these points count towards companion pass since i earned them in the Calendar year?

Thanks for any info!

dfwskier
Aviator A

@dedeats wrote:

Hello,

I referred two friends who were approved for the Southwest Chase card 12/7. When should i expect to see these points post to my account? If these points dont post to my account until January, will these points count towards companion pass since i earned them in the Calendar year?

Thanks for any info!

Hi. 

I can't tell you when your points will postas Chase controls that.

They wil count towards companion pass in the year they hit your RR acount regardless of the referral year.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

@dedeats wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for any info!

Hi. 

I can't tell you when your points will postas Chase controls that.

They wil count towards companion pass in the year they hit your RR acount regardless of the referral year.

If the processing is timed just right, they might even split the new year with one coming this year and one next, I don't know if Chase does these in batches or not.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.