Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Upcoming Flight Not Displayed

heydanagirl
Explorer C

Their website is just really not all that easy to navigate, is it? I'm pretty techy, but I find it relatively hard to get around on swa.com sometimes.

dbcummingsjr
Explorer C

4 years later, same glitch 😕

bec102896
Aviator A

@dbcummingsjr wrote:

4 years later, same glitch 😕

Was this reservation booked on Southwest.com or the app? I know sometimes at night the website has maintenance and it causes a delay in trips showing up usually they show up the next morning if it is delayed to appear in your account. You can try entering your confirmation number and the reservation should come up. 

heydanagirl
Explorer C

Hi - I"m having this issue as well. I've booked to RT flights AUS-PHX. I depart earlier than my husband, but we're on the same flight home. ALL I see in My Trips is my flight out of Austin. 

Has this been fixed? Thank you.

G-Forge
Explorer C

I have the very same issue.  I have a trip to Punta Cana in March 2018 (with spouse as companion) and it does not show in my upcoming flights.  I booked the flight three months ago and I now have to painstakingly check the website every now-and-then just to confirm it’s really there!  (Sanity check).  I Luv the SW app, but this glitch is nagging me!!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@G-Forge,

Sorry about that - I know it's a pain. We'll make sure to pass the feedback along, and hopefully this glitch will be resolved quickly. 

kwilliford89
Explorer C

Just checking in to share I'm experiencing the same problem. I booked a flight to Cancun for myself with points, then the next month bought another ticket for my husband with points as well. The ticket for my husband doesn't show up in "my flights" at all - I do the same thing of checking with the confirmation number periodically to make sure he's still on the same flight as me! It would be great if there was a way to search for missing flights with their confirmation number, then click something like "add reservation to account."

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Your issue is actually working as intended @kwilliford89 - your husband's ticket booked in his name will show up in his account, and not in yours.

If you've added his RR account information to his ticket it will show up for him on his trips.

Without adding the RR number, it will only be looked up by confirmation number as you are describing.

David

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

While "intended," it's definitely not optimal. 

Unfortunately, Southwest's systems are very limited. There's no way to keep a record of itineraries in your account for other passengers, even when you've used your points to make the booking. 

Southwest's policy is that only the person whose points were used to make a booking can make changes to the itinerary, but limitations like this don't make that easy.

There's also no way to save passenger information/details for additional people such as spouses or family members.

One hopes Southwest will consider adding these options at some point. Knowing Southwest's abilities with IT implementation, I wouldn't be too optimistic. 😉

Anubisjeff
Explorer B

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.  Thank you.

Jeff