Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

WEBSITE

Anubisjeff
Explorer B

I've been a Southwest customer for many years, but somehow, their website still sucks. 

There are seemingly no improvements ever made to it, beyond the advertising.  I am constantly stonewalled by ERROR messages when trying to display future travel, which I'm accessing that way mainly because it isn't listed in Upcoming Travel, where it's supposed to be.  Trying to figure out your Rapid Rewards history?  There's another lesson in frustration, since they REDEEM the points the day you make the reservation.  Then, when you enter the information in the search boxes to bring up the travel details, the **bleep** ERROR message appears.  It would be more helpful if they could project the redemption to the date(s) of travel, thereby making the transaction much easier to find. They also do not indicate the passenger name along with the reservation number.  The other frustrating item is trying to book a companion.  How to accomplish this never seems to be straightforward, or easy.

I'm really getting fed up with the ERROR message, the content of which tells me nothing about what the problem may be.  Now, I'm about the waste the time of a live, paid person to straighten out the mess of my RR usage history and figure this all out.  All of this should be easily accomplished on the website, with no human interaction, or expense.

I'm just ranting.