Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Website - Can't See Flights Booked with Points

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Just checking in after another week has gone by. Any updates, Lindsey?

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Thanks for your vigilance, @chgoflyer. I'll provide an update when I have one for you.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Lindsey: Be aware that, since this has taken so long, the affected flights for which I sent the detailed information via private message have now been traveled, and are no longer viewable as Upcoming Flights in my account.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Just checking back in to see if an answer will ever be coming? (It's been over a month now.) 😞

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @skorpad and @chgoflyer

Thank you for providing details about your own experience that we could use to dig into this issue a little deeper, and thank you for your patience while we worked to get an answer. As you may be aware, we are working through the transition of our new reservation system. Once the new system is up and running, technology will put a focus on work to restore this feature.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Understood.

Unfortunately, this is one of many issues that have been put on the back burner because of -- or worse yet, caused by -- the conversion to the new "next generation reservation system."

On a brighter note, multiple-passenger points bookings on the new system now generate only a single PRN (vs one per passenger, previously), which would suggest that the issue should be easy to resolve post-conversion.

Fingers crossed. 😉

jctwong
Explorer C

Has this issue been fixed?