Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

When I will receive California Companion Promotion Pass?

Png925
Explorer C

I registered CA Companion Promotion on mid- July , on 10/29 was my last round trip flights and  fulfilled total 11 flights (actually need only 10 flights), I wondering when I will receive email notice for my companion promotion pass. Thanks 

18 REPLIES 18

Re: When I will receive California Companion Promotion Pass?

bec102896
Aviator A

You might call customer relations and they would be able to pull up the offer you are referring to 

usually on most promotions it could take 6-8 weeks before something is given such as double points when that is offered but the phone number for customer relations is 855-234-4654  hope this info helps and congratulations on getting a companion pass!

happy travels!

Blake 

Re: When I will receive California Companion Promotion Pass?

11hearts
Explorer C
Solution

Check in your My Account section under companion pass.  The selection information is there.  I just found mine and my last flight was 10/30.  Have Fun!!

Re: When will I l receive California Companion Promotion Pass?

Tkeffer
Explorer C

My husband flew his 10th segment on 10/31 it is reflected in his account but not see the companion pass, and he has called on it.  Worried he needs to travel on this coming Sunday and I was going with him on this wonderful companion pass, but its not available yet I guess..... Dang he is a 1K on United and I like SW better so had him do this promotion so that he would convert over, but this may give him another reason not to.  How can we make this effective right away?

LA_FadeAway
Explorer B

I'm having the same problem. Finished my flights 10/26 and no pass yet. The T&C say to allow up to 15 business days although most people seem to be getting them much faster than that. Not sure why some of us are having to wait longer. We need to book our holiday travel and prices just keep going up. If I don't get the pass soon we may just have to book on another airline that has lower rates over the holidays. Customer Relations just tells you to wait the 15 days. They wouldn't even confirm that qualified for the pass.  Smiley Sad

franktravel
Aviator B

Hi

Do you have any future flights booked now?  If you do go into your upcoming trips and you should see in blue text "add companion"  if not available yet, book your ticket now because you don't have to book companion ticket at the same time. 

Good luck! great perk... have had for 6 years and over 50 round trip companion passes!!!

LA_FadeAway
Explorer B

Thank you for the reply. I do have a future flight booked and that companion link is not there yet. I've booked one of my holiday tickets but I'm hesitant to by the return until they confim that I will have the pass. Otherwise, if we have to buy tickets for both of us, I can buy them cheaper on another airline.

Tkeffer
Explorer C

Everytime my husband calls in about the pass he gets a different answer.  Two agents have said it should be immediate once all your trips are posted, another one said call by Friday if not there, another one said it was a third party promotion could take longer.  It is like no one really knows what is going on, and I am super frustrated.

LA_FadeAway
Explorer B

Yep, I had one tell me that I had 11 qualifying flights and that it should have posted already but to call Customer Relations to find out why it had not posted. CR told me that I needed to wait the 15 business days and that I "may not" qualify because I made changes to a couple of my itineraries, even though they were purchased after registering and would have qualified both before and after the changes I made. Wait, what??? Now they have me freaking out and I just have to wait almost two more weeks. Arghhhh.

Png925
Explorer C

I called but said call back after 7 business days if not receive SW email.