Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

When do A-List 25% bonus/A-List Preferred 100% RR bonus points post to your RR account?

wn_chris
Explorer C

I flew a revenue flight on March 9, and the regular points I earned from that flight posted almost immediately after the flight landed. When do the bonus RR points earned for being A-List or A-List Preferred typically get deposited into your RR account? This was my first revenue flight as an A-List member and I haven't seen the 25% bonus points post yet, so I was wondering if there's a standard amount of time it usually takes, or if they all get deposited at the end of the month or something.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: When do A-List 25% bonus/A-List Preferred 100% RR bonus points post to your RR account?

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

They should be there already, here is an easy way to check: Try clicking on the tab showing flights for tier qualifying and change it to companion pass qualifying - if the CP points are 25% higher then you have the bonus points already.

If the TQP and CP points are the same, then you need to call customer service.

David

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: When do A-List 25% bonus/A-List Preferred 100% RR bonus points post to your RR account?

wn_chris
Explorer C

Thanks, David! I confirmed that the bonus did post - I was expecting them to show up as two separate point deposits, and i seemed to overestimate how many base points i earned for the flight which is why I also thought the bonus points hadn't posted yet.  

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Glad that it was confirmed, even if the total was lower than expected.

If you used a SW Visa, then you'll also get an extra 1x points on the purchase price when the statement comes. (2x on Southwest fligths and rental cars through Southwest.com, and 1x on all spending.)

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Thanks for helping out on this one @DancingDavidE! Great answers.