Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

flight schedule changed

KCole
Explorer C

Has anyone else noticed Southwest has eliminated all the flights from OKC to CHS during the week. I can only see flights on Saturday and Sunday now. Last night there were many flights each day!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: flight schedule changed

franktravel
Aviator B

When I search for a flight I type in PVD and then I click on "PVD"   Many times it loads BOS Instead??  Some type of glitch, I think this may have happened to you.  It happens to me all the time still...

KCole
Explorer C

I wish it was something like that! Unfortunately I talked to customer service today and they told me sometimes they just decide to change/eliminate flights. I can understand that except this was literally 10 or more flights each day that disappeared! Disappointing!

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Yeah, that's pretty odd. For June through mid-August, midweek flights OKC to CHS dissapear, but flights back (CHS to OKC) remain. This makes no sense.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@franktravelthat's definitely close enough that it may come up as an "area airport" if you are clicking through too quickly. I see the same thing with the four airports in LA area and sometimes PNS vs ECP.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.