Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

no points posted on SW Rapid Rewards Credit Card

Glick1962
Explorer C

Is there a limit to points that will post to account on my Southwest Rapid Rewards Signature  card?  My account activity shows 0 points posted for December, even though i charged (and paid) a fair amount?  I have already requalified for both AList Preferred and Companion Pass, but want the points for use toward tickets in the future.  Any ideas what has happened?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: no points posted on SW Rapid Rewards Credit Card

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

When was your statement closing date? Points should post a few days after that. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Glick1962
Explorer C

No, it actually posted as "0 points".

SWDigits
Aviator A

Something sounds off.  You should be able to log in to your Chase account and see the points activity they sent to Southwest.  Then you should be able to log in to your Southwest account andd see the points sent from Chase.  My points activity is usually mirrored within a few days though the official terms and conditions state to allow for more time.

I'd start with the Chase account to see what they show.

Customer | Home airport DCA

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

That line item showing "0 Points" is actually a placeholder for the 1,500 Tier Qualifying Points you earn after spending $10,000 on the Priority and Preferred versions of the Southwest Visa card. These points aren't actually usable to book flights, but help you qualify for A-List, so they are accounted for separately., Generally your regular points are posted at the same time, shown as a separate line item, but occasionally they can post 1-2 days later. You should see your regular points post soon if they haven't posted already.