Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

points not posting to rapid rewards

abecker
Explorer C

Help - my rapid rewards points are not posting from my c.c. from chase.  They always post on the 24th /25th of the month, however they have not yet.  I called southwest and they said they haven't received anything from chase.  I called chase and they said they sent over the points on march 24th.  Anyone have this happen and if so what did you do to rectify the situation.  I need to book a flight asap and the points will push me over to receive a free flight.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: points not posting to rapid rewards

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

Mine usually post around that same time frame and have not yet.  Waiting patiently...  

rachelmewsp27
Explorer C

I have the exact same problem today.  I haven't called them yet.  Let me know if you have found anything out.

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

Called SW HQ 855-234-4654 option #5 and they generated an e-mail to their Chase liason to check into why those points haven't posted to my SWRR account.  Now waiting to hear back from Chase via email.  She confirmed I wasn't the only one who has this problem this month. 

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

Received the following e-mail from SW: 

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the status of your Chase Visa points. We appreciate the opportunity to respond.

We’re sorry that the points earned from your Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Credit Card have not posted to your account.  As you are aware, your credit card cycle generally ends around the 26th day of each month.  While we know you are accustomed to seeing the points in your Rapid Rewards account shortly after your statement closing date, please understand that points can take up to 30 days to post.  We apologize for any inconvenience in this regard.  If you have any questions about your credit card, you may call Chase directly at (800) 792-0001.

My concern is with the switching to the new system.  Is there a glitch in the points posting from last week?  The new system created a different problem with  a trip we had planned. Had a flight I booked my DH on as a companion and he ended up with a confirmation # that belonged to someone else. Only found out because I canceled that flight and rebooked for another time and had difficulties in canceling his ticket because of the invalid confirmation #.  That problem is all taken care of now, but now worried about my points from Chase!

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

My points finally posted this weekend!  Hope everyone else that had this problem has received their points as well!