Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

problems with southwest.com

pollyottis
Explorer C

Southwest.com is the MOST irritating website I have dealt with.  I always save my passwords on my laptop, and they get automatically added to log-in, but southwest.com keeps telling me my username or password are incorrect.  So I ask for help, get an email w link to reset password.  I do so.  And YET I still can't log-in w new password.  No matter what I do.  Same w my husband.  WTH?  Every other website automatically logs you in once you change your password, or at least then lets you log in.  So infuriating.  Anyone else experience this?  Have any words of wisdom?

1 REPLY 1

Re: problems with southwest.com

pollyottis
Explorer C

So we just spent more 30 minutes on hold to speak to someone.  We finally got into our accounts - transferred points - but guess what?  points are up to 19,000+ for a flight that yesterday was 15,000.  But of course because we could NEVER get into our accounts yesterday we did not get the 15,000 point cost.  this is such BS.  I have been flying southwest since they started - a really long time ago.  and will continue bc we all know everyone else is challenging.... thought Delta was pretty good last time I flew.  But this~!