Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

20 questions

bwallet
Frequent Flyer A

Last week, I had a flight canceled. I sent a message on Twitter, and they refunded my money (took about 3 days to post). Today, they keep coming back and asking questions. Date of birth? Okay. Email address? Okay. Now, billing address? Are they hoping that i just give up? It doesn't take all or even any of that to refund back to the original method of payment.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 20 questions

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

If you already received your refund why is there any further conversation? 

--TheMiddleSeat

Marcoreesun
Explorer C

They told me today it will take 90 days to my card. This started back on March 4th. All I can do is file a complaint with DOT.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Your original post said the refund was posted to your account after 3 days. None of this makes sense. Can you clarify? If you don't have a refund yet, then it's probably best to answer the questions Southwest is asking. Complaining to the DOT isn't going to help get you a refund, especially if Southwest already agreed to give you one.

--TheMiddleSeat

bwallet
Frequent Flyer A

My canceled flight last week was in three days. I fly pretty much every week so I have more than one canceled trip. I'm not sure how long this will take. I'm assuming this new one will be about 3 days. I'm just wondering why all the questions. Last week, it was "please refund" followed by an "okay". Now, it was a bunch of questions followed by an "okay" at the end.

I'm not complaining. I just found it interesting.