Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Cannot change reservation to an earlier date, hold time on phone 120 minutes. Any advice?

sanjbane
Explorer C

I am trying to change an itinerary from a latter date to an earlier date (flights are available). It keeps giving me the same error as below. I have tried reselecting the flight many times, no difference. The Southwest phone line is now backed up 120 minutes. Any advice?

Sorry, we found some errors...

• There was an issue verifying your flight information. Please go back and re-select your flight(s)
Error details
Error detail 1: EL7M6uadR--kiYKTAdAI_Q : 504e3944-da74-4167-aaf6-3ad2a492e129 : 400620377
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cannot change reservation to an earlier date, hold time on phone 120 minutes. Any advice?

SWDigits
Aviator A

While you are waiting on hold reach out to Southwest on Twitter or using the chat function within the mobile app.  Don't share travel detail until you are in a DM on Twitter.

Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of forum pages for their Twitter handle.

Customer | Home airport DCA

Re: Cannot change reservation to an earlier date, hold time on phone 120 minutes. Any advice?

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

If your trying to change on the computer I would try the mobile app or try a different browser. If your having the issue on the app then I would try the computer. If the problem still persists I would try reaching out on Twitter or though the chat function on the app as suggested by SWDigits. 

-Blake