Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SWABIZ & KTN Name

Mango
Explorer C

When I am using the SWABIZ site to book travel, how do I get middle names populated in the reservation?  If one of my employees uses a middle name for their KTN, it has to have the middle name on the reservation but it isn't populating and there is no way for me to change while I'm booking or after I book the flight.  They only way to change it is by calling and that is not helpful.  I had the employees that use their middle name, change it on their Southwest rapid rewards account but it still does not populate when booking the travel.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: SWABIZ & KTN Name

SWDigits
Aviator A

You may want to get in touch with the business team using one of the phone numbers or email addresses listed on this page:

https://www.southwest.com/html/air/business-groups/corporate-travel.html

Customer | Home airport DCA

Re: SWABIZ & KTN Name

Mango
Explorer C
Solution

UPDATE:  I emailed and also called SW about this issue and there is no work around.  You can click "modify" but that clears all of the information.  So bottom line....if you are booking for people that use a middle name or initial, you are out of luck.  You will need to manually enter all of their information and this pretty much makes SWABIZ useless for travel managers booking multiple flights weekly.