Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Trying to Cancel upcoming travel. Getting "Error....reservation is unticketed" error 400520404

gripperdahl
Explorer C

I'm trying to change our reservations, but keep getting the following error.  We made reservations the beginning of March and they are paid for and have not been refunded.

Error:

Sorry, we found some errors...

• We are currently unable to complete your request because the reservation is unticketed. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please go back and try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Trying to Cancel upcoming travel. Getting "Error....reservation is unticketed" error

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

I would reach out to Southwest on Twitter or Facebook and they should be able to assist you. 

-Blake

Re: Trying to Cancel upcoming travel. Getting "Error....reservation is unticketed" error

gripperdahl
Explorer C

I posted a message on Facebook, and they responded within an hour!  They cancelled my  flights and I got travel vouchers!  Re-booked and have extra funds for additional travel.

Thank you SWA!

chgoflyer
Aviator A

My guess is that your flight has been cancelled. Unless it's imminent I'd recommend waiting to see if Southwest notifies you of cancellation or rebooking. If you need to rebook the updated scheduled should be more complete by then. If Southwest cancels you can receive a refund.