Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Nonstop flights

Ciwanow
Explorer C

I am flying from GEG to LAS, I always take this same trip every March but with health in mind I am looking to reschedule for mid April or early May. I have always returned late morning/early afternoon with a nonstop flight but all I see now for nonstop return is very late and landing at about 11 pm. Any ideas if this is typical for after March and seasonal or will they add more flights? I appreciate any help their customer service wait time was 2 hours!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Nonstop flights

bec102896
Aviator A

Schedules change all the time so while last April they have an earlier non stop this year it could be a late non stop or no non stop flight at all. 

At this point the chance of Southwest adding flights to April is almost 0% if anything with the current situation going on i think they would be more likely to remove flights from the schedule  instead of adding flights. 

Re: Nonstop flights

SWDigits
Aviator A

One of my favorite Southwest tools is their flight schedule page.  Here is a link for the GEG to LAS route, weekly view, starting in April.  Click on the "<" and ">" buttons to scroll through weeks.  Hopefully this helps:

https://www.southwest.com/air/flight-schedules/results.html?departureDate=2020-04-01&destinationAirp...

Customer | Home airport DCA