Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Sw cost me money ! Want money back

Arlettys26
Explorer C

I requested a flight from the 19 of November to the 23th , after I showed to the airport the had change my flight without notice to the 26th , after  I went back on that day the fight was at 2:35pm and I waited until 9:30pm  and the fight never Deparment for technical problems they said that cost me to lose days of work ! This is unacceptable I want my money back for all the inconvenience you guys have cause me ! I even called the airline and they didn't do nothing for me ! 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sw cost me money ! Want money back

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

There's obviously a lot of details missing here and perhaps they would help explain what happened. As this is primarily a customer to customer forum I suggest that you contact Southwest Customer Relations at 1-855-234-4654 to discuss further. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Sw cost me money ! Want money back

jksobonya
Aviator A

@Arlettys26 wrote:

I requested a flight from the 19 of November to the 23th , after I showed to the airport the had change my flight without notice to the 26th , after  I went back on that day the fight was at 2:35pm and I waited until 9:30pm  and the fight never Deparment for technical problems they said that cost me to lose days of work ! This is unacceptable I want my money back for all the inconvenience you guys have cause me ! I even called the airline and they didn't do nothing for me ! 

There are way too many incomplete details to even begin to advise you, so just a few question I have:

1) "requested a flight" - what does this mean? Did you actually book a flight online and get a confirmation number? Assuming you did at least that --

2A) Are you saying your flight, which was supposed to leave on November 19, was changed to November 26, an entire week later? 

2B) Or are you saying your returning flight changed from November 23 to November 26, 3 whole days later? 

C) Where were you flying to? 

D) Where was your return flight headed? 

E) When you waited in the airport for :counts: 7 hours, did that flight ever take off or was it cancelled? 

Those are just some of my questions. 

--Jessica