Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Where are the flights

DTB1108
Explorer C

I've been watching flights from RDU to Aruba August 6-10. Last week there were several options. Today there is only one flight and it's $800 roundtrip, last week it was in the 500s. And they aren't showing any flights going forward yet, so I can't even consider pushing out my date. Is this typical? I thought I was ahead of the game, but apparently not.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Where are the flights

SWDigits
Aviator A

Southwest hasn't published the schedule yet, expect them to publish more dates next month.

Here is the link that shows the following wording, "We are currently accepting air reservations through August 10, 2020. On March 12, 2020 we will open our schedule for sale through October 31, 2020. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently."

https://www.southwest.com/air/flight-schedules/index.html?clk=GSUBNAV-AIR-SCHEDULES

Customer | Home airport DCA

Re: Where are the flights

bec102896
Aviator A

Yesterday southwest announced that they were revising their schedule because of the max 8 this in turn changes the schedule which is why you probably saw the results go from several to 1 And the price probably went up because those on the other flights were rebooked on the only flight left Which took the seats at the lower fare. 

-Blake