How do I go about this please?

Hoping to gain this opportunity with Southwest Airlines 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Airline Dispatcher Carrer

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@Shandavis22 

The best place to start is at the Southwest careers page on that site you can see all open job positions currently available if the job you are looking for is no time currently available you can sign up for the talent community which will email you alerts based on the job you are looking for. 

Because this is a public forum i highly recommend you edit your post to remove your contact info. 

hope this helps

Blake  

Jubaram19
Explorer C

@bec102896 wrote:

@Shandavis22 

The best place to start is at the Southwest careers page on that site you can see all open job positions currently available if the job you are looking for is no time currently available you can sign up for the talent community which will email you alerts based on the job you are looking for. 

Because this is a public forum i highly recommend you edit your post to remove your contact info. 

hope this helps

Blake  

Thank you just I wanna apply but I can’t found the correct place 

SWDigits
Aviator A
Solution

@Jubaram19 wrote:

Thank you just I wanna apply but I can’t found the correct place 

This is the web address for the Southwest Careers site: https://careers.southwestair.com/

Scroll almost all of the way down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the list of Job Categories.  Find your fit then have at it!

Customer | Home airport DCA