Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Anyone hear anything yet about Flight Attendent positions?

mlbowie7
Explorer C

Thank you for stating there could be up to six months for the in-person interview.   It was encouraging.  I am eagerly and patiently awaiting the next step in proccess.  Go Southwest!

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

@Amici - i also heard back the other day... filled out employment app and spoke with recruiter and set phone interview. The excitement builds... I’m sure you’ll do awesome with you call... looking forward to more updates!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

melishacordoba
Explorer B

My application still says submission recieved.  I'll be keeping an eye out for it to say "under review".  Thanks for everyones posts

Sanderson500
Explorer C

Hi All! I got the St Patrick's Day email which seems to be a congratulations message!

But as I read it, it sounds like they are just acknowledging that I appied. Other people are getting phone interviews so I'm wondering where I stand. Has anybody gotten a TBNT from this latest round of hiring?

Thanks and good luck!

tchilson
Explorer C

I got the same thing.. still waiting 😣

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@tchilson

Ditto.....

Just waiting at the gate... check out the travel inspiration section on the community -- so good reads.

@16fseataFFBK

EducationHood
Explorer B

On St. Patty's day, I received an email as well. I'm glad to have the update, and wondering just how many positions are being filled. Exciting regardless!

lilcroupier14
Explorer C

Me too - still waiting.....Smiley Indifferent

kelchrisjohnson
Adventurer C

YESSSSS! That's awesome, Keith! I'm glad to hear it. 

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

Thank you soooo much Kelsey! Here’s hoping for good news for both of us in getting past stage 2! I’ll look forward to meeting you should we both make it to that step!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman