Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application/Background

Beverly48
Explorer C

Hello SWA  community!!

I use to work for ATA airlines at Midway airport in Chicago. After filling out my profile info, and submitting my resume, I'm not sure about the exact dates I was employed there. Now that ATA is no longer available is there a way I can retrieve my start and end dates to make sure my application/background goes through smoothly? Thank you!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Application/Background

MaryR1
Explorer C

I don't think they need an exact date. The month and year you started and left should be enough. Also, did you applied to work at Midway again but this time with Southwest? I applied too as a CSA but its been almost a month since my phone interview and I still haven't heard anything back but my application status is still at "in progress". So did they contact you back for the f2f? 

Beverly48
Explorer C

I have not  received the phone interview yet. My status still says submission received. I applied for SWA at midway airport on 4/10. Have not heard anything yet.

MaryR1
Explorer C

Oh okay but don't be discouraged. Flight attendants would wait MONTHS to over a year to get a phone interview. You are still in the running. We just got to be patient. I just hope you don't have to wait as long as a flight attendent applicant!