Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application Process Timeframe

EvDavis
Explorer C

I applied for a CSA position (2019-29713) on 2 June 2019. My current application status is "Submission Received". I'm just wondering what the normal timeframe is for application review. I've read multiple different answers on this forum and I just wanted to verify that I am still in contention for this position. 

Much LUV,

Evie

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Application Process Timeframe

Dlinzy
Explorer C

From my experiences the hard answer is probably not. But always remain positive, take the high hope road to success and know one thing, no one ever got a job by giving up. You only need one person to give you a chance to prove your capabilities!  Best Wishes! 

SWDigits
Aviator A

@EvDavis I've seen a post where a flight attendant was hired a year after submitting their application so hang in there!  I can't find that specific post now but this post has really useful information and links, to include references about the timeline.  If your portal is still showing the status then you are still in the running.

Good luck, I hope your patience pays off!

Customer | Home airport DCA

EvDavis
Explorer C

I found that timeframe to be typical for FA's but was unsure for Customer Service Agents, especially since it's for a specific area. I appreciate you for responding. ❤️

SWDigits
Aviator A
"Submission Received" is a common status I've seen mentioned here, the FA reference is just the most extreme case I've seen here. As you mentioned, you are not alone as others ask similar questions for all positions.

Customer | Home airport DCA