Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application status

lenalee72
Explorer B

Hello! I applied for the flight attendant position on 2/5 and received an email that I successfully applied.  I went to my dashboard today to see if there was any update and it says my profile was not submitted to any jobs.  Have all the available positions been filled or was there an error in my application? If anyone could clarify what this means, I would be very grateful. Thank you ❤️

Lena Faulkner 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Application status

franktravel
Aviator B

I would also try this if you have any questions.

"Should you encounter technical turbulence along the way, send an email with a brief description and screen shot of the error message to swapeople@wnco.com. Someone will assist you within two business days"

lenalee72
Explorer B

Thank you, Frank:) I emailed them this morning. Hopefully they still have my application. 🤞🏼

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C
Solution

@lenalee72

Glad you sent the e-mail...since it is the weekend while waiting for a response....

Consider a another look...  you are viewing  portal profile specific to FA position ?--- see @KelbyTansey. Earlier reponse to another FA applicant and community member who was not able to view their status -- use the LINK included in the post.  I have also used the LINK in the e-mail when my application was confirmed 2/5. (FA portal page is different than the of other positions I have applied for with SWA)

The FA portal profile log in page has two male and one female SWA FAs smiling with laughter... I hope you navigate there, go thru security and confirm your application status!

All the best and Hope to meet you in person in FA Class 2018 -- All in FUN and LUV....

@16fseataFFBK

lenalee72
Explorer B

Thank you! I went to the FA portal and saw that my application WAS submitted. A huge sigh of relief and a BIG thank you for your help!