Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application status

Jbagstn
Explorer C

Hi my name is jb and i applied for provisioning agent here in las vegas nv i just want to know if theres any way that i can ask if theres an update regarding my application? When i check my status it says requisition cancelled. So is that mean i didn't get the job? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Application status

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Jbagstn,

Unfortunately, the "requisition cancelled" status means that we will no longer be hiring for that particular position. Hiring needs could change for many reasons, most often being a change in operational need. We appreciate your interest in working with Southwest Airlines and apologize for any inconvenience. We hope to see your application if this position opens again!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

awatson3
Explorer C

Hi Kelby,

Thank you for the response on "requisition cancelled".  I've applied for several positions with SW in the Dallas area and haven't had the opportunity to interview.  I have an MBA in business management and a Marketing degree.  Do you have any advice on how I could make my profile or resume more attractive to HR for Southwest?  Add a photo to show how good looking I am?  JK

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@awatson3  have you thought about hiring a professional recruiter through LinkedIn? I have heard great results from those who have used one. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion