Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application.

Christyplagge
Adventurer B

So I think I’ve checked my email like a thousand times a day since submitting my application. I have two different things that come to mind immediately when thinking about this job. One is a song. The other is a movie.  Song-Michael Bublé “Come fly with me, let’s fly, let’s fly away”, and the movie is “View from the Top” with Gwyneth Paltrow.  I love that movie. Ok that was my random thought for the day. Graving a question and answer moment. But it’s pretty quiet now a days. At least I have been getting to visit with one of my favorite flight attendants. Holli Carloni-Brown. Love that women. We get to help bring the younger generation closer to God together on Wednesday nights. 

Hvae great evening. 

Warriorspirit, servants heart,  fun LUVing  attitude. 

Christy. 

Christy Plagge
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Application.

KeithPitman
Adventurer A
Solution

I rarely get mail... but i too check mine frequently in hopeful anticipation... there is a sense of excitement when i see an email is loading... and in the same moment to be mildly disappointed when i see its (usually) spam. Hope the XO conference was awesome! 

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

Christyplagge
Adventurer B
Solution

Hey @KeithPitman Sorry I’m just now getting back to you. I never saw your message. I’m so sorry.  It is exciting when you see an email with Southwest header even if it’s about a special.  It makes you get nervous with excitement to open it in hopes of it being related to a possible interview. The XO Conference was amazing. Anytime you can bring couples together to build their Marriages up with God as the main speaker is amazing. I am the admin assistant so it was my job to make sure everything was going smoothly and set up, I didn’t get to watch much but I had the login and password and was able to go back and watch it. Faith can move mountains. I hope you have a blessed weekend. Staying hopeful with you!  

LUVing life, warrior spirit, servants heart

Christy

Christy Plagge

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

No worries @Christyplagge... i am not the best at navigating this community site and it takes me some time to find things again. I have experienced the SWA emails (unrelated to FA info) and the brief excitement thinking this might be it. But I’ll maintain patience and a warrior spirit until fruition. I did notice my application is “under review” (and has been since 2/6) so I’m taking it as good. Weekend was good... i served as security for the women’s Pursue the Passion conference today... good speaker... good message. Hope you hear good news soon! Will look forward to meeting you one day should we both experience the blessing.

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman