Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Application

judgallegos
Explorer C

Good afternoon! I recently applied on February 8, 2018 for the flight attendant position. I realize that the process can be a little long, but  wondering about status of  my application. I did receive an email stating that my application was received, but when I look up on the SW website where I can update personal information for my application, it shows that I have not submitted a profile to any jobs. This worries me because I made the deadline for the flight attendant position and received an email confirming that, but then see that my profile has not been submitted to any jobs. Can someone clarify this for me? Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Application

Celticstar
Explorer B

Go to the SWA Career page and scroll down to the underlined departments(3rd or 4th paragraph) and click on Inflight. This should take you to your Inflight dashboard with the status of your application. Application received  indicates just that. 18,000 apps received from 05-09FEB. If you haven't received a TBNT email to date(be sure to check your Spam file as some have found correspondence from SWA there) you're okay. If your app says "Under review" your app is being checked over to see if a phone interview will be scheduled. FYI, you can be finished with initial training and flying for 6 months and your status will still say "Under Review". Good luck with your quest.

Re: Application

judgallegos
Explorer C

Thank you for your time and response. I did look it over in the inflight section and shows  application submitted. Nothing yet for under review or a TBNT email in my regular or junk email. So I hoping that is good.  Thank you once again.