Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Becoming a Flight Attendant

dmrtnz
Explorer C

Hello,

I recently applied for the flight attendant position based out of Dallas. I did receive an Email confirming that my application was received, but when I log into my account my dashboard reads, “You have not submitted your profile to any jobs”.

I am concerned my application did not go though. Is anyone else having this issue or know more about this matter?

Thank you for your assistance!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Becoming a Flight Attendant

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @dmrtnz,

Thanks for your interest in a career at Southwest! You won’t be able to see your application in the main dashboard; you’ll need to be logged in to the Flight Attendant job portal. Here’s a link to take you right there.

Let me reassure you that if you received a confirmation email, you are good to go!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

dmrtnz
Explorer C

Hello Kelby,

You are awesome! I followed your link and I was able to verify my application submission. Thank you for your prompt response and your help.

kwillis
Explorer C

I completed my application online on Monday, February 5th but i noticed this evening I received an email stating my application was incomplete. I tried to log in today but the position is closed. I've been waiting for a while for Southwest to start recruiting Flight Attendants becuase i want to get back into the field. I have 18 years previous experience with another major carrier. I don't know what happend. I even logged in and it show incomplete. I don't know what happend and I was referred by an existing SWA Flight Attendant.