Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Best career for me?

ryanwalley
Explorer C

Hello group,

I am trying to figure out the best career for me.  I am making a career change, and decided that I want to pursue a career in the airline industry.  I have my private pilots license, but I decided long ago not to chase that as a career.  I am a college graduate, bright, great personality, and very versatile.  I could do anything from flight attendant, gate attendant, crew schedule, etc.  Whatever it takes to get my foot in the door is all that I am looking for at this point.  Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Best career for me?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @ryanwalley,

It sounds like you have a diverse skill set and interest in the Aviation Industry! A great option for you could be our Emerging Leader Development Program (ELDP). You can find out more information about it here. Although we are not currently accepting applications for this program, you can sign up for job alerts by visiting workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on mobile. You can also find all of our open positions at southwest.com/careers. I hope that you are able to find something that peaks your interest among our many opportunities, and we hope to see your application soon!

Kelby
Southwest Careers