Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CLOSED COMPLETE?!?!?

rickypoche
Explorer C

i just applied and its showing this under status already?!?! Another glitch??

12 REPLIES 12

Re: CLOSED COMPLETE?!?!?

rickypoche
Explorer C

@KelbyTansey any idea what this is about?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @rickypoche,

Don't worry - this is not a glitch. "Closed Complete" is a normal status in the application process. If you are selected to move forward, someone from our Recruiting Team will reach out.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

nn
Explorer C

Is this the same process for corporate positions?  There are two positions that were applied and it shows as "closed complete" What can that mean?  Curious.

Anyone?

Tks

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @nn,

"Closed Complete" is a normal status in the application process for any of positions. If you are selected to move forward, someone from our Team will reach out.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

nn
Explorer C

Thank you Kelby T for your reply.  I just didn't want my interpretation to get the better of me.

NN

Heart

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @flestershay,

It could be either. We recommend adding "Southwest+autoreply@agents.icims.com" to your "safe sender" list and regularly check your inbox and spam/junk boxes for communication from our Team. We also recommend updating your profile in iCIMS if you change your phone number or email address.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

flestershay
Explorer C

When someone from your team reaches out will the contact be via email or phone

Ro21
Explorer C

Hey Kelby, so I had a phone interview on Wednesday and later that day, the status on my dashboard went from in progress to closed complete. I emailed my recruiter once I saw that the status changed to closed complete but haven’t gotten a response from her. But I haven’t received a TBNT email. Does this mean I’m still considered to be a candidate or not ? 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Coldziej @Ro21  Unfortunately, closed complete means that you are no longer moving forward in the interview process. Please remember that competition is fierce and next time you apply, you will have the advantage of knowing what to expect when interviewing. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion