Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CSA at MDW

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

Hello everyone! Has anyone applied for the customer service agent position at Midway airport in Chicago? I applied April 13th, got my phone interview April 24th, and I haven't heard anything since then. However, my application status has been "in progress" for about a month now. Has anyone gotten the in-person interview for that specific position at Midway? Or are people in the same situation as me? Still waiting after getting the phone interview? Any information or personal experiences will be much appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: CSA at MDW

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

Are you asking about a Customer Service Agent (airport ticket counter/gate counter) opportunity or a Customer Service Representative (phone center) opportunity?

I know that Southwest posted a Customer Service Rep opening at MDW in April but I don't recall if they posted a Customer Service Agent position.

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

No, it's for the Customer Service Agent position. The job listing went live the 13th of April and was there for about 2 days before the job listing was taken away. I remember the CSR position was posted a couple of days before the CSA was posted.

kimmygme
Explorer A

I’m in the same position as you. I had my phone interview but no call back. My application just went to closed/complete, but I did not get an email to go along with it. I’m not sure what that means. 

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

Hey it's me again lol. Like I said in the other post, since you haven't gotten the tbnt email, I would say you're still in the running.

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

Thank you for the clarification. Good luck to you!