Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Checking application

flestershay
Explorer C

Does anyone know how to check on your application for customer service agent in El Paso Texas

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Checking application

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @flestershay,

Thanks for your interest in joining Southwest in our Airport Operations! You can log in to your dashboard to see your latest status for this role here. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

DarleneEngel
Explorer C

I have a confirmation e-mail, saying, my application has been received. However, when I go to my dashboard, it is saying that I have not submitted to any jobs. I am very worried.... Is this normal? Did my application actually get received?

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @DarleneEngel and @malissaross,

Thanks for your interest in a Career at Southwest Airlines! In order to see your submitted Flight Attendant application on your dashboard, you will need to log in to the specific Flight Attendant portal here to access the correct dashboard. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

malissaross
Explorer C

Hi, I am having the same issue and I'm worried. My dashboard does not show my application anymore.  I was so excited for this opportunity now I'm sad that I may no longer am being considered for this position. What does this mean? @KelbyTansey

LuvingSWA2016
Explorer C

Is the website having some turbulence and is not able to fly about the country???

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @LuvingSWA2016!

We're not reporting any known issues at this time! Let me know if you're having any difficulty with our Careers site, and I'd be happy to help troubleshoot! 😀