Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer Service Representative Positions in Atlanta

ttom
Explorer C

Greetings.

Last week, I was informed by a Department of Labor representative that Southwest recruiters would be onsite at one of their facilities in Atlanta, hiring for Customer Service reps today from 8am - 2pm.  When I arrived at 11:30am, they told me that the recruiters had left for the day and that I should check the Southwest Airlines website.  Unfortunately, I do not see anything posted for Atlanta.  Does anyone know if they go through a thrid party?  I am very interested in working for this great company. 

Thank you in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Customer Service Representative Positions in Atlanta

franktravel
Aviator B

I would recommend that you check the Southwest Careers page every day because Southwest has new job postings almost daily! From the Careers home page click on "search" this will bring up all open jobs.

See current job openings at Southwest Airlines here Careers page https://tinyurl.com/yalmfmzr

Good luck!

Southwest Policy:

"In order to remain consistent in our hiring practices and to be fair to all applicants, we accept applications for a specific position, and only when the job listing is active on our Careers page."

You may also want to set up a profile to be notified when jobs become available here https://tinyurl.com/y8p82yya

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @ttom,

Thank you so much for your interest in joining our Team! Unfortunately, the event today was from 10:30 to 11:30. The information session today was for a Customer Support Representative role in our Atlanta Call Center that will be posting on our website in May. Since you were unable to attend today, I'll send you a direct message with more information.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

deskin
Explorer C

I went to the unemployment office for the jobs for Customer Service Call Center positions in Atlanta. They were gone for the day. Email I received and the sign posted stated the hours were 10am until 2 pm. Job ID#2237898941. I was also interested in apply for these 50 positions. Is there any thing I can do to apply for these positions?