Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer service agent

James35
Explorer C

I applied for the customer service agent at MDW on April 14, 2018. I have not received and email from them or even got a phone call to let me know if the position is filled. What should i do.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Customer service agent

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm also glad to see another person that applied to be a Customer Service Agent at Midway. I also applied for that position there too.  Unfortunately for you, I got my phone interview the 24th of April and I'm still waiting for a response. I'm only still waiting because my application status still says "in progress". Have you checked your application status?

James35
Explorer C

Yes i have checked my application status. My status is still say Received Submission. Does this mean that they are still looking for more candidatesor dies this mean that they have found their candidates.

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

I seriously have no idea. I assume that they contacted people who applied first. I applied right when the job listing went live which was April 13th. Since you applied the next day, it will take a while for them to get to you. They are probably going through the first batch of applicants. In my opinion, the Midway hiring team is taking a long time hiring their Customer Service Agents. I haven't gotten a response from them in more than a month. Same thing is happening to another aquaintence of mine. Only thing I can say to you is to be patient.

James35
Explorer C

Thank you for your support.

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

You're welcome. Please let me know about any updates regarding your application!

James35
Explorer C

My application status has not changed. It still says received submission and I still have not even gotten an email from them reguarding my application.

James35
Explorer C

I have checked my email every day and I have checked my dashboard every day and my status has not changed.

Jennie0395
Adventurer C

That really sucks! I really hope you hear something soon :(. I still haven't heard anything at all. It has become very aggravating. I'm already giving up on Southwest. It's been almost 2 months next week. But still keep me updated and I'll do the same.

James35
Explorer C

I have still not heard from SWA. It has been 2 months since i put in my application for the customer service agent at MDW airport. I just put in a new application for the ramp agent at SWA hoping to at least hear from them.