Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Data analyst Application

pratpal2511
Explorer C

Greetings Team

I recenly applied for a position at Dallas location. I am excited and interested to work for SWA. Apart from the portal, I was hoping to get some leads on the application so as to not miss this potential opportunity.

Can anyone guide?

Thanks

Pratik

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Data analyst Application

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @pratpal2511,

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking for, but am happy to help if you don't mind to please provide additional information. Thanks!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

pratpal2511
Explorer C

Hi @KelbyTansey

Below are the details

Position : Data Analyst

Req No. : 24471

I applied to this position couple of days back ; it's no longer available on the portal now. However, my portal still says 'Received Submission'. Does it mean the position is filled?

If not, I am very eager to know more about this position and it's hiring timeline. Any updates provided by you will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pratik

pratpal2511
Explorer C

pratpal2511
Explorer C

@KelbyTansey

could you please check

Stacey44
Explorer C

Hello @KelbyTansey  I have been trying vigoursly to get on with Southwest I have sent in resumes along with applying multiple times with positions that are open in my arse that I feel I am qualified to do, is there not a email or number to reach someone to check on the status of even to see if I am or could be a candidate for the open position please help.

Thanks 

Eager canidate